RSS

Tim Kei Chicken Rice, Equine Park


Tim Kee Chicken Rice has two branch. One in Connaught (behind Suzuki another in Equine Park


 ]
We went for lunch at Equine Park Branch. The wording means "Big Mountain Leg Chicken" literally. Hahha.
I can't read chinese sorry.


The restaurant is open by chinese (I assume) but the workers are all foreigners. I am surprise, they can speak chinese very well too!


These is the price list!


Got bored while waiting... looks like Mickey huh? Forgot to draw smiley face.



I ordered roast chicken and roast pork. Taste? Normal. Seriously normal. Damn salty too.

Tim Kei is famous for its "White Chicken" which is similar to Ipoh Bean Sprout Chicken but I don't like white chicken so I never ordered.

Should you try? Yes if you like White Chicken. If you prefer BBQ or Roast pork, then try Sim Kee at Balakong instead.










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...