RSS

Grill Fish at SK Food Court Serdang

SK FOOD COURT SERDANG is located right opposite Papa Rich. I've always past by the food court but never get the chance to eat there until last week.

The food is amazing! but you must order from the right stall.

No, I find the photos very interesting but I never like "Hor Fun" so I didn't order.


The clay pot chicken rice is pretty good. Cost only Rm6.50. Comes with ample chicken, sausage and salt fish.



ABC design is also very special. The portion is very big and cost a bump! Rm5.00 for this bugger!

So so dumpling. Don't order

Grill Fish is the best! We order Sting Ray which cost only RM12.
The fish is grilled together with banana leaf. Its really nice! The sauce
is not too spicy. Goes very well with the fish.


Should I go? Yes, must order the grill fish others are optional.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...