RSS

Chili's at Bangsar

We went to Chili's at Bangsar Shopping Center. Each time I visit Chili's I'll order Triple Play because the name is kinky. 

What do we get from Triple Play? Trippe happiness of course with 3x the price and 3x the calories

Left: Kickin' Jack Nachos and Tripple play. 



Chicken Crispers! Soft and crispy but tasteless. Texture is like pisang goreng.




Buffalo Wings. My favourite. Its sweet and sour. 4 pieces is too little for me.




Egg rolls but don't see any egg inside.





Lastly I present you Kickin' Jack Nachos! Toppings such as chicken, cheese and green chili goes damn well with the nachos. Must try to cook this at home sometime. Love the green chili it does give a kick on the Jack's - I'm just saying hahaha!


Oh so you notice I only eat appetizers? So what, as long as its delicious. The mean cost us RM75++ with 2 bottomless ice lemon tea.


Price: See their website
They open everyday!

Should you try? Of cause you must!! Go now.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...