RSS

SISHA, ABC MAMAK Sri Taming


I've been a faithful patron since year 2000.  My friends and I usually hang out here during the weekend. This is the cheapest place to hangout. We cannot afford beer or nice chicks so we hang out with mamaks from Indian instead. Heheh


My favorite sun flower seed. Its big, crispy and salty! YOU MUST BUY! and Remember the brand name is "CHAR CHEER". You can easily get this in Tesco, Giant or Carefour.



Sisha is ready even before we arrive! How come? because we have BBM so we message him to get ready before our arrival.


Today we ordered Redbull Apple. Taste like? Ribena to me hehe.


It cost RM12. It was only Rm10 five years ago. The owner of the sisha stall is an old friend of mine. 
Yes, no discount :P

Coal has to be change regularly and to cool down the tobacco.


Should You Try? Cannot comment. Sisha is just as bad as smoking.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...